You may have heard the proverb, “a healthy mouth is all part of a healthy body,” many times but chances are that you may still be ignoring the basics of oral health and wellness without even realizing it.
Caring for your teeth and gums gives you endless reasons to be happy. It not only helps you chew the right food for good nutrition but also helps you get sparkling smiles while avoiding toothaches and discomfort.
The best part is that you can easily create and maintain high standards of oral health and wellness by following simple tips:
- Brush your teeth for two to three minutes, at least twice a day.
- Change your toothbrush 3 to 4 times a year.
- People with braces should use special toothbrushes and other oral hygiene tools to brush their teeth.
- Make it a point to rinse your mouth with an antibacterial rinse can help prevent decay and gum problems, in addition to brushing and flossing.
- Make brushing a family activity to encourage children to brush.
- See the dentist on a regular basis to look for signs of other issues, including bumps and sores.
- Find the right toothpaste for yourself and family members, not all toothpaste is appropriate for all ages.
Popularity: unranked [?]